Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.14Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThere is something for everyone in this book. John Orr has an imagination that kws bounds! A collection of short stories that range from the truly grim to the little things that make up all our lives. This book presents a series of cameos that many of us may have experienced and most of us can relate to. Most importantly of all every one of these stories leaves the reader with an emotional response whether that is sadness, happiness, horror, compassion...We can all relate to creating the perfect crime. We all kw someone who lavishes love on an animal either because they have children of their own or have lost a loved one or are suffering from an empty nest. We have all at some time or other called up a being greater than ourselves to help us in times of need, whether we believe in a deity or t.
- Author BiographyJohn has been a nurse, a tutor, a lecturer, a manager and a counsellor. He is married to Betty and between them they have six children and nine grandchildren. This is John's first published book, with a further book of short stories waiting in the wings
- Author(s)John Orr
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight236 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.