All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Collins Classics, short stories from the author of 'The Great Gatsby' and including 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'. In these eleven stories, Fitzgerald depicts the Roaring Twenties as he lived them. He masterfully blends accounts of flappers and the smart set with more fantastical visions of America, always imbuing his narratives with his trademark themes of money, class, ambition and love. In 'May Day', Fitzgerald weaves an account of a raucous Yale alumni party, the participants of which are oblivious to the violent socialist demonstration being acted out around them. 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button' is an urthodox account of a man who ages backwards, and 'The Diamond as Big as the Ritz' tells the story of a young man who discovers that his friend's family possesses a diamond that is literally larger than the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. This 1922 collection confirmed Fitzgerald as the voice of his generation.
- Author BiographyF. Scott Fitzgerald (1896-1940) is regarded as one of the greatest American authors of the 20th century. His short stories and novels are set in the American 'Jazz Age' of the Roaring Twenties and include This Side of Paradise, The Beautiful and Damned, Tender Is the Night, The Great Gatsby, The Last Tycoon, and Tales of the Jazz Age.
- Author(s)F. Scott Fitzgerald
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/05/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleCollins Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Collins
- Weight200 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.92
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.