All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $76.61
About this product
- DescriptionTalk Nigeria was created to help those that often travel to and from Nigeria and would like a more efficient way of communicating with the majority of Nigerians. This handbook will enable foreign-born Nigerians and their families to teach their native language to their children. Talk Nigeria makes it possible for them to t only learn the languages, but also to assist them with phonetic pronunciation of the words in their native languages. This is t just ather boring language guide that is only based upon endless repetitions of language drills. It is a handbook that promotes quick and effective communication with Nigerians in the three major languages. It includes easy-to-read translations from English into the three main languages spoken in Nigeria-Yoruba, Ibo, and Hausa, all translations include the phonetic pronunciation for each word and phrase; translations for greetings, everyday phrases, and a reference dictionary. An invative way to learn to speak a very common African language, this handbook is an indispensable guide to speaking the Nigerian languages correctly and effectively.
- Author(s)King Kayode Yeotan
- Date of Publication22/07/2011
- SubjectLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.