All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is the best-kwn quote in the history of Norwich City? Decades of drama have produced millions of words of wit, wisdom, fury and folly from a range of great characters including players, managers, directors, supporters, journalists, commentators and celebrities. Now Canaries fans can relive the days of triumph and tragedy, celebration and controversy, fame and near financial ruin through the words of those who made it happen. From Geoffrey Watling's witty 'If you fail the medical we'll sack the doctor' to Robert Chase's torious 'If Chris Sutton is t here at the start of next season, neither will I be' and Delia's legendary 'Come on, let's be 'avin you', it's all here in glorious black and white. Find out who were labelled 'The Milk Tray Man' and 'Tweedledum and Tweedledee', and whose head was shaped 'like an old threepenny bit'. It's the story of Norwich City in 1,000 quotes!
- Author BiographyDavid Cuffley spent nearly 30 years on the sports desk of local Norfolk newspapers. Norwich Evening News sports editor for a decade, he reported on the Canaries' rollercoaster fortunes for the Eastern Daily Press, covering their first European tie, two FA Cup semi-finals, the drop into League One and Paul Lambert's stirring promotion double.
- Author(s)David Cuffley
- PublisherPitch Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2015
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPitch Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteassorted mono pictures
- Weight408 g
- Width144 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.