All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been kwn by many different names to many different people: Kb, dick, schmuck, tool, percy, John Thomas, the bald headed mouse. It inspires lust, fear, awe and laughter. And yet, it is an object of shame and when engorged, indecency. It can be a pound of flesh or an ounce of wrinkles. It can be used to express both love and hate. It can create life. It can condemn us to death. And it can do wees as well. How can one little flap of sponge and sinew be all these things? You will be surprised how little you kw about the skin chimney, because although men may constantly brag and exaggerate about their little chap, they rarely talk about their feelings for it. At last, Richard Herring, reveals the truth about man and his manhood in the 21st Century.
- Author BiographyRichard is best known for his collaboration with Stewart Lee in shows like BBC2's Fist Of Fun and This Morning with Richard, Not Judy.
- Author(s)Richard Herring
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication09/10/2003
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight394 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.