All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTalking about Cultural Diversity in Your Church gives classes, workshops, or small groups the opportunity to discuss issues of multiculturalism. Presenting what culture means in the first part of the book shows how understanding and misunderstandings of culture affect American society. The heart of the book is eleven case studies with discussion questions. These concrete cases allow participants to see about how their understandings of culture have real world implications. And the discussion questions let participants talk in meaningful ways about these difficult issues.
- Author BiographyMichael V. Angrosino leads a series of workshops teaching churches ways to work with issues of cultural diversity. He has a graduate degree in pastoral theology and doctorate in cultural anthropology. He teaches at the University of South Florida in Tampa.
- Author(s)Michael V. Angrosino
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication24/09/2001
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight213 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.93
- AU $23.60Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $32.93Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.93
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $32.07
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $32.73
- AU $16.92Trending at AU $22.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.