All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.82
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionDaniela Rivera Zacarias believes everything happens for a reason, even if we cant see it at the moment. This book began as her personal journal, her own attempt to discover her place in the world through analyzing experiences, relationships, and spiritual encounters. It evolved into a book--and then the beloved Hablando Sola brand with more than 2,100,000 Facebook likes--full of thoughtful questions and meaningful reflections that has inspired and uplifted hundreds of thousands of young people in Latin America. Now the book that has sold more than 200,000 copies in Latin America is available in English, coinciding with the brand's expansion into the United States as Talking to Myself. Zacarias guides readers on their own self-discovery journeys through simple, accessible musings and anecdotes. How do you learn to love yourself? she asks and then continues, I think it's impossible if you don't kw who you are. The ensuing chapters include Love, Fear, God, Art, Beauty, Depression, Happiness, and more, tackling a wide range of subjects with one goal in mind: helping readers to better kw themselves, that they might better love themselves. This book comes alongside you like a big sister who's been there and done that and can impart her wisdom between warm hugs and a few laughs. It will be of special interest to the 54 million Hispanic Americans in the United States because of Zacarias's following in Latin America, but its honesty, warmth, and wisdom will give it broad appeal, particularly to young women.
- Author BiographyDaniela Rivera Zacarias was born in Mexico City. She is the third of four children and believes that is the reason she became so creative: survival of the fittest! She studied graphic design in San Diego, California and art in Florence, Italy. She has exhibited her art on several occasions, but writing has always been her passion. She believes she painted what she wanted to say, until she found the right words! She is passionate about philosophy, art, literature, her husband, and her children. She lives in Coronado, California.
- Author(s)Daniela Rivera Zacarias
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication13/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight567 g
- Width145 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.