Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionI became a life insurance salesman in London in May 1969, for the glamour, the fast cars, the groupies...the beautiful women who'd stop at thing to buy life insurance. It's a very well-kept secret. Thus begins Peter Rosengard's extraordinary account of his life so far, and the endless adventures in which he made, lost and remade a fortune; founded London's famous Comedy Store, discovered and managed some of the greats in stand-up comedy; turned an unkwn boy band into a chart-topping sensation; and sold the world's biggest life insurance policy in history, for $100m, which is still celebrated by the Guinness Book of Records. This is a book about chutzpah , testament to a simple belief that thing is impossible .
- Author(s)Peter Rosengard
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectAutobiography: Business
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.