Talking with Leaders of the Past by Toni Ann Winninger, Peter Watson Jenkins (Paperback / softback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $40.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $24.23+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
About this product
- DescriptionReview The Leaders book is quite unlike any before in that it makes available the soul perspective of those incarnates that we kw as world leaders from the last century. I kw that the information from the evolved spirits quoted in this book on the more general parts, is consistent with my quite independent research as a psychologist, past life pioneer and author of Healing the Eternal Soul and Exploring the Eternal Soul. To any potential readers of this book all I can say is that it will be an emotional experience. This may be shock, amazement, fascination, or when the words of the evolved spirits resonate with you, simply transform your thinking. Peter and Toni have put together an amazing although controversial book that will be debated for many years to come. I can totally recommend it. --Andy Tomlinson Product Description This is a challenging book filled with many surprises. The authors contact a group of master spirits on the Other Side, and through them interview 15 leaders, all born before 1900, who made their mark on the world. Each leader discusses issues from his or her famous past life. They all express their current thoughts and feelings with many marked changes of opinion. The leaders interviewed are: Pope John XXIII, Florence Nightingale, Albert Einstein, Margaret Sanger, Charles Darwin, Bertrand Russell, Adolf Hitler, Mahatma Gandhi, Elear Roosevelt, Dwight Moody, William James, C.G. Jung, Winston Churchill, Oscar Wilde, and Andrew Carnegie. Controversy abounds from the broad theme of reincarnation to the sharp new opinions expressed by individual leaders. Pope John expresses concern about the future of the Catholic church and its teaching. Einstein takes us further down the path of describing energy and the divine. A reversal by Carl Jung sheds new light on his theory of synchronicity. Likewise the historic theory of evolution is longer seen in the way that Darwin would w express it. The most dramatic interview in the book is the incredible double encounter by Peter Watson Jenkins with Adolf Hitler. In the first abrasive part, Hitler appears fully vested in his persona as the psychotic dictator. The second part was of very different tone as the soul who once was Hitler explains why and how he did what he did, and what has happened to him since his return Home. This book has new ideas to explore about the nature of the divine, heaven and hell, and the purpose of life. This is a book destined to spark a revolution in human spirituality.
- Author(s)Peter Watson Jenkins,Toni Ann Winninger
- PublisherCelestial Voices, Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCelestial Voices, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.