CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.40
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThe 1990s saw the re-emergence of major tall buildings in Europe, particularly in The Netherlands, UK and Germany. This book will examine the significant tall buildings of Europe and similar projects in Moscow and Istanbul. In recent years, the Middle East has emerged as a centre for new tall buildings, with the construction of several very tall buildings in Dubai and Riyadh; commercial and residential projects in Tel Aviv; and tall buildings planned for Cairo. This publication focuses on buildings completed in the '90s and the early years of the new millennium in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. It will also feature most of the 'still-to-be-completed' major tall building projects and a selection of those constructed each decade throughout the twentieth century. It is compiled by Georges Binder, building and data expert on high-rise design.
- Author(s)Georges Binder
- PublisherImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2005
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, Victoria
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintImages Publishing Group Pty Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations, plans
- Weight1506 g
- Width230 mm
- Height306 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.