Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionImagine the fear in your mind if Aliens invaded your town, killed most of the men, stole your possessions, and took your wife and children far away in their sleek ship! Can a twenty-two year old, role-playing gamer, be a threat to our national security and a real American hero? What goes through the mind of a prisoner the night before his execution? Will a pot-smoking, delinquent teenager become an Eagle Scout with his father as a role model? Why does mankind continually search for evidence of the origin of all creation? How much torture can a prisoner of war endure before breaking down and providing the enemy with strategic information? What would you give to save a troubled marriage? Would you offer your life to save your spouse? History had recorded many periods when large masses were singled out for persecution and extermination. What would you do if everything in your world kept changing each day? Where would you go if time-travel was actually possible and what would you bring with you? These are the subjects of Tall Tales Told in Short Stories.
- Author BiographyWilliam Gallaty, a former executive management consultant for the Rand Group for twenty-five years is now retired. He lives in Palm Harbor, Florida with his wife, Krista. He has five children: Damon, Charis, Conan, Dana and Madeline and two grandchildren: Spencer and Addison.
- Author(s)William A Gallaty
- Date of Publication17/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.