All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
About this product
- DescriptionTold on winter nights around bunkhouse stoves the tall tales of Paul Bunyan and his mighty blue ox Babe, have become part of the American myths kwn as tall tales. You can read how Paul Bunyan digs out Puget Sound, Babe drinks the Grand Coulee river dry, and other tales that have made Paul Bunyan and Babe famous.
- Author BiographyDell J. McCormick was born in 1893 in Black River Michigan. His family soon moved to Idaho where he worked in the sawmills and lumber yards of that frontier environment. It was here that he began hearing and writing down the tall tales of Paul Bunyan and Babe that would end up delighting children for more than a 1/2 century.
- Author(s)Dell J. McCormick
- PublisherCaxton Press
- Date of Publication25/01/1939
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationIdaho
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCaxton Press
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight259 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.