All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
About this product
- DescriptionMatica still lives in the small village of Pucara with her brother, mom and dad, who is recovering from his near-death experience. Her 11th birthday is coming up and the things she is about to encounter proves she is very brave. Events take a sudden turn when she is invited to see Elca, the very old and frail father of the village elder Pajaro. Not once, but three times he summons her. She is afraid of him but he fascinates her. He calls her 'his daughter' Why? The amazing things he is about to tell her could be life-changing, things she had never thought about. Matica nearly jumps out of her skin at what she is told. 'Who me?' she questions herself. 'Really me?' Will Matica be able to cope with these life-changing disclosures? In the midst of all this, the poachers are back, looking for eggs and birds - and Talon. TALON, CONNECTED is far more than a kids' story. It is a story about growing up, friendship, and the challenge of moral choices and respect. Ride along during the ongoing adventures of Matica and her best friends, the condors Talon, Tamo and Tima, characters many readers already kw and have learned to love.T ALON, CONNECTED is the fourth book of the epic adventure series TALON.
- Author BiographyGigi was born on 19 May 1944 in Potsdam, a suburb of Berlin in Germany.Her family escaped to the West just before the infamous wall went up, settling in Munich where Gigi studied architectural drafting and met Albert, marrying him December 1967. Her uncle was a writer, and encouraged her to write. Although she developed the love of words, she didn't start writing until later in life when her adopted twin girls were growing up and she was cleared of cancer and determined to get on with her life.Gigi lived in New Zealand for eighteen years then moved to Australia in 1992. Since then, her writing has flourished. Improving her English as she went, she entered many writing competitions, receiving back positive results.From her life experiences, the idea for TALON was created. Now she spends most of her time writing and researching new storylines.
- Author(s)Gigi Sedlmayer
- PublisherAurora House
- Date of Publication19/09/2013
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleTalon
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationBowral
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAurora House
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.