All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionConr Grant left his first love in the Highlands, vowing to return after serving in the king's army. Seven years later, he is still fighting for the crown, and his victories are legendary-both in the battlefield and in the bedroom. Yet he's never forgotten his bonnie lass. And he certainly never expected to see her amidst the splendor of the British royal court: beautiful, breathtaking, and tempting him past the point of return. The night he left, Mairi MacGregor banished Conr from her life forever. Now her heart belongs only to Scotland. As part of a secret alliance, she journeys to London in search of information ...only to find herself face to face with the one man she swore she'd never trust again. Though Mairi's body still craves Conr's touch, she can't forgive his betrayal. But a traitor lurks in their midst and to protect her beloved Highlands, Mairi must make a leap of faith and join forces with Conr-even if it means losing her heart to him again.
- Author BiographyPaula Quinn is married to her childhood sweetheart. They have three wonderful children, two dogs, and lots of birds. She lives in New York City and is currently at work on her next novel.
- Author(s)Paula Quinn
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication04/08/2011
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleChildren of the Mist
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight192 g
- Width108 mm
- Height171 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.