All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
About this product
- DescriptionMade for men to learn, written for women to recommend, enjoyed by both sexes.Whether you're an old or young guy, you'll learn what women look for when it comes to sex, fitness, fashion, intimacy, romance, relationships, love, plus much more. Written for men that care and want to win, or keep a woman's heart for the right reasons -- as friends, colleagues, mutual lovers or even as a potential spouse. It's t a con game; you'll learn what's in for your woman of today. Professional photographer of thousands of women for almost four decades, Rolando Gomez understands firsthand the societal pressures women bear. He kws a man's anatomy and biochemistry is simpler and more easily satisfied than a woman's as men don't deal with menstrual cycles, hormonal shifts and hot flashes. Based on actual observations of women for almost forty years, Gomez, a father of four daughters, shares his kwledge from a man who's constantly exposed to new female generations by virtue of his profession. It's like he's been stuck in a world where women never age but their mentality constantly evolves. These lifetime experiences are the heart of this book along with research and editing from close friend David Pruett, PhD.
- Author BiographyRolando Gomez photographed thousands of women for almost 40 years, including Playboy Playmates to American Idol Stars; carrying his cameras to 43 countries. Whether being interviewed about his Photographic Therapy--the Power of Photography to Help Build or Rebuild Self-Esteembeliefs, or filming for TV, he spreads the gospel of photography. In the past 15 years, he's conducted over 600 seminars and workshops on glamour, beauty, fashion and nude photography in the U.S., Europe, Mexico, Caribbean, Central America, and Canada. Venues include Photo Plus Expo (NYC), Samy's Camera, Julia Dean Photo School, Photo Imaging & Design Expo in Calif., FotoFusion, Palm Beach Photographic Center plus the Universities of Texas, Virgin Islands, and Calgary. He holds a Bachelors of Arts in Communication, summa cum laude from the University of Texas, San Antonio, plus trained there as a State of Texas Mediator in Conflict Resolution. The former Chief, Multimedia Production for the Air Force News Agency, Gomez was the Sept. 2006 Rangefinder cover story, Mysteries of Lighting. He's authored seven books, co-authored one, and is featured in four, including one by Marsha Collier. In 1994 the Dept. of Defense chose him as one of the Top Five military photographers worldwide, plus awarded him the Dept. of Defense Meritorious Service Medal for documenting the Latin America drug war over 26-months. Gomez captured photos on assignment during the fall of the Berlin Wall, the Olympics, Presidential Inauguration, Desert Storm, Uphold Democracy in Haiti, Northern Watch in Turkey and the 1994 Rwandan refugee crisis in Africa plus many more events. Partial credits: Maloof Sports, Studio (featured photographer, contrib. editor), Parade (cover story, w/Eddie Adams), People, New York Times, Stars & Stripes, Playboy, Maxim, Sports Illustrated, Airman, Soldiers, PhotoInsider, Visao, Rangefinder (cover story), Leica World News, Digital Imaging, St. Martin's Press, Keller Crescent, AOL/Time Warner, Photo District News, D-Pixx (cover story), Zoom NL, Photographie, PROFIFTOTO, and others.
- Author(s)Rolando Gomez
- Date of Publication13/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.