All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis title presents dedicated mailing and e-mail campaign to targeted food and drink related media.Tammy Wynette is a bona-fide, Grammy award-winning Country superstar, for years she has shared her life with her millions of fans around the world through her music. Now, in The Tammy Wynette Southern Cookbook , she shares the cooking secrets that have helped her keep her feet on the ground in the midst of all her fame.Packed with delicious recipes - including Mississippi-Style Stuffed Bell Peppers, Corn-Fried Potatoes, Chicken Pot Pie, Sweet Potato Casserole and Fresh Apple Cake - alongside personal anecdotes and fond memories, this is bound to become a firm favourite t only with Tammy's legion of fans, but with real southern food lovers' everywhere.
- Author BiographyTammy Wynette is an internationally acclaimed, multi award-winning country superstar. She grew up on a farm in Mississippi, where she developed a love for cooking.
- Author(s)Tammy Wynette
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication31/08/2007
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Out-of-print date16/08/2013
- Content Note19 full-colour photographs
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.