Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $151.14Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.13
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $55.99
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $21.96
About this product
- DescriptionExtensive information regarding the topic of tandem mass spectrometry has been presented in this book. It provides in-depth elucidation on the theory, description as well as the instrumentation of experimental strategies and MS/MS data interpretation for the structural analysis of important molecular compounds. Analysis of carbohydrates, drugs, metabolites and protein post-translation modifications are the major topics described in this book. It aims to serve as a valuable reference for various audiences including graduate students, professionals engaged in this field as well as general readers interested in the use of modern mass spectrometry for getting answers to crucial questions of prime importance in biological and chemical sciences.
- PublisherCallisto Reference
- Date of Publication21/02/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCallisto Reference
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byClive Flint
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.