All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe importance of tandem reactions is evident--besides their pragmatic value, they have an aesthetic appeal. The author presents a survey of these reactions that will rivet the attention of numerous chemists to their merits and utility as well as stimulate design and discovery of new sets of tandem reactions. Coverage includes Aldol condensation, Michael Reaction, Dieckmann cyclization, thermal and free radical processes, stitching reactions and much more.
- Author(s)Tse-Lok Ho
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication04/09/1992
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight886 g
- Width165 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine42 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.