All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe journey begins in Tijuana Mexico with Nomad Wyman, a man with a violent and turbulent past, in his preparation for a road trip towards Western Canada to get re-acquainted for the first time in 23 years with his first teenage love, Maeve. With over 2 decades of complete absence between them, Nomad's primary concern is how to tell his first love about everything that transpired in between, and will she accept him for who he is and all he's done. It is the closing off of one avenue and the prospect of greener pastures with an old flame. It becomes a time to reflect. He lays his life bare. His extremely violent past, his insecurities, his sexual adventures and misadventures, his guilt, his hopes, the things that draw him, yet disturb him at the same time. We are introduced to a whirlwind of encounters, laced with numerous philosophical musings, which are generally flawless when stood up to scrutiny.
- Author(s)Richard Dimitri
- Date of Publication01/06/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMorrisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.