All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.39
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.88
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.41
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.27
About this product
- DescriptionCreate something amazing with these ready-to-use artistic templates for beautiful birds. Inside TangleEasy Birds are 32 captivating designs to colour, tangle and inspire. Use these fantastic fowl for simple colouring enjoyment, or fill them with tangles to make your own new Zentangle- inspired masterpiece.From hummingbirds and herons to cockatoos and kingfishers, these versatile templates allow you to produce stunning original art, even if you're just a beginner and can't draw like a professional. You'll find expert advice here on colouring and patterning techniques, along with a gorgeous gallery of inspiring finished pieces.TangleEasy Birds is printed on quality, heavyweight paper, perforated for easy removal and framing. And since there are copyright restrictions, you have complete freedom to create, display, and distribute your derivative artworks without restriction or fear of infringement.
- Author BiographyAuthor Ben Kwok (a.k.a. BioWorkZ) is a young L.A. based professional graphic artist. Working as an apparel designer, BioWorkZ has developed his own highly original hand-drawn illustration style. His distinctive illustrations evoke the popular Zentangle(R) drawing method and his client list includes Red Bull, Converse and Lucky Brand.
- Author(s)Ben Kwok
- PublisherDesign Originals
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationFortworth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDesign Originals
- Out-of-print date02/08/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.