All listings for this product
About this product
- Description(Schott). Tango is t just a 'classical' dance form but a philosophy of life. This volume contains popular pieces such as 'Jalousie', 'El Choclo', 'Por una Cabeza' and more recent classics such as 'Adios Noni' by Astor Piazzolla. Each arrangement is paired with ather piece, which is either a jazzy reinterpretation of the original, or a brand new composition. Intermediate Level.
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width229 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-Audio
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.