All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionSince its inception in 1998, Tank magazine has been at the vanguard of experimental fashion publishing. Following the success of the first book, Tank, hailed as stunning by The Herald, Tank Too brings together the highlights of the latest issues, showcasing the brightest and best young photographers, illustrators and stylists to have graced the large-format magazine.
- Author BiographyIranian-born Masoud Golsorkhi studied photography at the University of Westminster in London before working as a fashion photographer for such publications as Interview, Jalouse, Numero and Harpers & Queen. German-born Andreas Laeufer worked as an art director for advertising agencies in Germany and Switzerland before becoming a freelance art director for such fashion companies as Hugo Boss and Joop!. After moving to London he met Masoud, and they launched Tank magazine in 1998.
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication15/05/2006
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Out-of-print date19/08/2014
- Content Note500 colour illustrations
- Weight1340 g
- Width148 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Edited byAndreas Laeufer,Masoud Golsorkhi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.