All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.11
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.55
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $28.86Trending at AU $31.69
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.41
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.17
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides simple, motivational biographies of well kwn sporting stars, looking at their careers, as well as their upbringing and early involvement in sports.The high-interest narrative style draws the reader in and promotes literacy. Each title includes health, nutrition and training tips promoting healthy eating and exercise. It fosters kwledge, skills and understanding for the PE and PSHE curricula.
- Author BiographyJohn Townsend has been in teaching for 25 years, and has been a full-time writer since January 2003. He has written more than sixty books for young people, on such wide-ranging subjects as monsters, urban legends, spiders, computer crime, and spies. He has also written the recent thrillers The Hand and The Omen and the Ghost. He lives in England.
- Author(s)Claire Throp,John Townsend,Paul Harrison
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides : General
- Series TitleSport Files
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date18/11/2013
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width190 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Reading Age8-11 years
- Interest Age8-11 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.