Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA straightforward approach to managing tantrums. Noting that of all the behavioral problems parents face from their children, temper tantrums may be the most upsetting, this handbook arms confused and frustrated parents with simple, easy-to-follow directions on how to best manage the problem and guide kids appropriately. Readers will learn the three main causes of temper tantrums, the true power of the 10-Second Rule, the anatomy of a typical tantrum, and the chief problems with attempting to reason with or distract a child. A sound and effective tantrum-management plan is critical to the well being of everyone in the family, and this book details an effortless four-step process for marshalling tantrums as well as guidance on how to handle dreaded tantrums in public places, allowing parents to longer fear tantrums and regain control of their own homes.
- Author BiographyThomas W. Phelan, PhD, is a clinical psychologist and a nationally renowned expert on child discipline and attention deficit disorder. He is the author of several books, including 1-2-3 Magic, 1-2-3 Magic for Teachers, All About Attention Deficit Disorder, and Surviving Your Adolescents. He lives in Glen Ellyn, Illinois.
- Author(s)Thomas W. Phelan
- PublisherParentMagic, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationGlen Ellyn
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintParentMagic, Incorporated
- Weight194 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.