All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book from Derek Lin combines the popular format of the daily meditation with the profound insights of Taoism. In the Taoist tradition it is taught that practising one small bit of wisdom each day will add up to a life of wisdom and joy. This volume of 365 life-transforming readings - the next in the Tarcher Every Day series - brings the sacred wisdom of the Tao to our daily life. THE TAO OF JOY EVERYDAY contains Taoist sayings, wisdom and stories - all designed to bring awareness and understanding of what makes our lives meaningful, especially in a world that seems hurried and crazed. Derek Lin has become one of the bestselling Taoist teachers and writers in America today. His previous books, including The Tao of Daily Life and his own translation of the Tao Te ching, have become spiritual must-reads. Now, with THE TAO OF JOY EVERYDAY, Lin has created 365 lessons that bring a gentle guiding hand to living a life of joy.
- Author BiographyDEREK LIN author of The Tao of Daily Life and The Tao of Success has applied the Tao to his work everywhere, from technology and training to the financial industry. He lives with his wife in Burbank, California.
- Author(s)Derek Lin
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Weight400 g
- Width127 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.34
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.