All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.07Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.83
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionPublished originally in 1911, this fully illustrated instructional quide to tap-dancing is just the ticket to keep you stomping and hoofing all the way to the bank. The cover says the pictures make it easy...?Some pictures are posed by Ginger Rogers, all the rest are posed by other starlets of the period.
- Author(s)Jimmy Ormonde
- PublisherApplewood Books, U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/1996
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationBedford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplewood Books, U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.