All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.18Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to change something in your life? Do you want better health? More wealth? Better relationships? Serenity? Tap It Away: 10 Minutes to Freedom with EFT is a book for people of all ages who are interested in changing something about the way they feel, think, or experience the world around them. It is a book about change. It is also a book about overcoming the issues that keep people stuck in the same old unsatisfying rut. The Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) has been one of the best kept secrets until the past several years. The technique is amazingly simple, but people seem to have some difficulty getting started with the process. This is a step-by-step outline for bringing about change in a variety of life areas.
- Author BiographyDr. Leanna Manuel is a graduate of Kettering College of Medical Arts and Wright State University. She holds undergraduate degrees in Nursing and Psychology, and a doctoral degree in Clinical Psychology. She is certified in several forms of Reiki, has trained in Energy Psychology, and has studied multiple forms of martial arts. Dr. Manuel is co-owner of CCA Companies, LLC where she provides clinical psychology services, tai chi and Reiki instruction, and participates in martial arts instruction and curriculum development. Her clinical psychology work was featured on MTV's True Life: I'm in Therapy and she has lectured locally on topics such as autism, AD/HD, and the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). Inspired by the pioneering efforts of Gary Craig, Rick Wilkes, and Carol Look in the field of EFT, Dr. Manuel began writing this book to help others get started with this powerful change technique. When not engaged in clinical work, Dr. Manuel can be found tending her organic garden, playing with her three dogs, or spending time with family and friends.
- Author(s)Leanna E Manuel Psy D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.