All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionTapper Morre was a lucky, fairly happy person enjoying New Orleans in the late 60's. There was a lot going on, and he was having a pretty good time. However, the Vietnam War was escalating and the threat of being drafted was real. A lot of Tapper's friends had been given an all expense paid trip to Southeast Asia courtesy of the U.S. Army, Navy, or U.S. Marine Corps after they let their grades slip, or got put on suspension for one reason or ather. Upon graduation from College, Tapper decided to go to Graduate School rather than be drafted. He just hadn't decided to declare war on Vietnam yet. Until they invaded South Louisiana he was going to be content to further his education. His College Advisor recommended Law School, and signed him up for the LSAT against his wishes. He had interest in Law. It wasn't what he had planned for his future but, as luck would have it, he scored in the upper ten per cent, and along with his grades, which were pretty good, found himself in Law School at Tulane University- New Orleans, Louisiana. This was t the worse place to be at that time. There were plenty of pretty girls around, the Race Track was near to bet on horses, a card game was in the back room of a thousand bar rooms, and the food was good in and around New Orleans. This is the adventure of Tapper Morre.
- Author BiographyBill Griffith grew up in a small town in Southeast Louisiana. He is an avid fisherman and duck hunter, and occasionally builds, or rebuilds a boat. He has built boats from 16 ft. to 45 ft. and rebuilt boats up to 65 ft. After graduating from High School he worked the Summer on a Tugboat running from New Orleans, Louisiana to Mobile, Alabama in the Mississippi Sound of the Gulf of Mexico. Later while in College he ran Crewboats, and small Tugboats during Summers, and other Vacation. He graduated from College with a Master's Degree in Biology and obtained a USCG Captain's License in 1976. He has written hundreds of short stories, numerous scientific papers, a thesis for his Masters Degree, and published a novel, Spud's Experimental Year. Tapper's Ripple is a Southern Adventure Novel set in Louisiana.
- Author(s)Bill Griffith
- Date of Publication19/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.