All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- Description. Would you like to eliminate anxiety, phobias or fears forever? . Would you like to move beyond the emotional traumas of your past, increase your self esteem and become more motivated? Welcome to Thought Field Therapy (TFT). No other treatment presently available, conventional, complementary, or alternative can claim the same success with these, and many other complex psychological and emotional problems that plague so many of us and prevent us from getting the most out of life. Now in its third decade of development, Thought Field Therapy (TFT) is a totally unique form of meridian therapy. It is best described as a natural, drug-free, n-invasive system to eliminate the cause of negative emotions. There are adverse side effects, and with an unprecedented success rate of up to 98%, most individuals experience significant, usually complete relief from their problem within a few minutes. And best of all, with this book, anyone can learn how to do it. With chapters targeting specific problems, this book gives you everything you need to understand this amazing therapy and use it to free yourself from anxiety and fear for good.
- Author BiographyJanet Thomson is an outstanding life coach with 20 years experience working with clients on an individual basis and in groups and seminars. With a Masters in Nutrition and Exercise Science and full training in Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), she is also a TFT Diagnostic Therapist and a registered Clinical Hypnotherapist, giving her a totally unique blend of skills.
- Author(s)Janet Thomson
- PublisherHay House UK Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2010
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHay House UK Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight415 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.