All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionImagine experiencing vibrant health, peace, abundance, and optimism every day. Tapping Into Wellness shares an amazing tool called Emotional Freedom Techniques(R) (EFT), which allows you to have all this and more, literally at your fingertips. Join Kathilyn Solomon as she shares simple instructions, powerful exercises, and real-life case studies from this world of miracles. EFT (also kwn as tapping) is a fast-spreading, easy to learn, and effective approach for men, women, children, and animals. Often referred to as acupuncture without needles, EFT can help you: * Treat chronic illnesses, phobias, and addictions * Overcome physical pain, anxiety, and trauma * Activate your body's own natural healing system * Experience resilience, positive energy, and great health
- Author BiographyKathilyn Solomon (Minneapolis, MN) has been a professional EFT practitioner since 2004. She earned EFT Level 1 and EFT Level Advanced certification credentials through Gary Craig, EFT's founder. She also holds a Cert-1EFT credential through Gary's second, more academically rigorous process. She's a current professional member of several EFT and energy psychology credentialing organizations.
- Author(s)Kathilyn Solomon
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/12/2015
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.