All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.05Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.78Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.88
About this product
- DescriptionMoth was a beautiful planet, the only one with wings -- two great golden clouds suspended in space around it. Here was a wide-open world for any venture a man might scheme. The planet attracted unwary travelers, hardened space-sailors, and merchant buccaneers -- a teeming, constantly shifting horde that provided a comfortable income for certain quick-witted fellows like Flinx and his pet flying snake Pip. With his odd talents, the pickings were easy eugh so that Flinx did t have to be dishonest ... most of the time. In fact, it hardly seemed dishonest at all to steal a starmap from a dead body that didn't really need it anymore. But Flinx wasn't quite smart eugh. He should have wondered why the body was dead in the first place...
- Author Biography<b>Alan Dean Foster</b> has written in a variety of genres, including hard science fiction, fantasy, horror, detective, western, historical, and contemporary fiction. He is the author of the <i>New York Times</i> bestseller<i> Star Wars: The Approaching Storm</i> and the popular Pip & Flinx novels, as well as novelizations of several films, including <i>Transformers, Star Wars, </i>the first three <i>Alien</i> films, and <i>Alien Nation</i>. His novel <i>Cyber Way</i> won the Southwest Book Award for Fiction, the first science fiction work ever to do so. Foster and his wife, JoAnn Oxley, live in Prescott, Arizona.
- Author(s)Foster A D
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/1981
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books Inc.
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Weight140 g
- Width109 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.