All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTerrarium hobbyists interested in acquiring a truly exotic pet as well as life science students will find virtually everything they need to kw about keeping a tarantula in captivity. This book includes detailed information on the natural history and biology of these fascinating creatures, and the care chapter has been completely updated and revised. The book is filled with colour photos and scientifically accurate line art, most of which examples are new to this edition. Since its initial publication, hobbyists have come to consider this book the Bible of Arachculture .
- Author(s)Marguerite J. Schultz,Stanley A. Schultz
- PublisherBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication26/06/2009
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationHauppauge
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBarron's Educational Series Inc.,U.S.
- Content Notecolour photos and line art
- Weight726 g
- Width165 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.