All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.36
About this product
- DescriptionThe major reason for the elevated costs of drug development in the pharmaceutical industry is the high attrition rate. In Target Identification and Validation in Drug Discovery: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are w commonly used to identify and validate new target. These include methods and approaches covering biochemical, cell based, in vivo models and translational methods. Chapters also include selected case reports that demonstrate the integration of these techlogies to real life experiences and to demonstrate the multiple use of more than one techlogy to increase kwledge on a specific target. These Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology (TM) series format, the chapters include the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the laboratory. Thorough and intuitive, Target Identification and Validation in Drug Discovery: Methods and Protocols contains a comprehensive list of essential methods and clear protocols to follow.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/02/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number986
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note16 Tables, black and white; XV, 371 p. 62 illus., 19 illus. in color.
- Weight920 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byJurgen Moll,Riccardo Colombo
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.