Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume is unique in reporting on strategies for the application of molecular targeted imaging agents such as antibodies, peptides, receptors and contrast agents in the biologic grading of tumors, differential diagsis of tumors, prediction of therapeutic response and monitoring tumor response to treatment. It also includes updated information on the imaging of tumor angiogenesis, hypoxia, apoptosis and gene delivery as well as expression in the understanding and utility of tumor molecular biology for better cancer management.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight588 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byDavid J. Yang,E. Edmund Kim
- Foreword byThomas P. Haynie
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.