Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis new volume updates the reader on the therapeutic options available, with special emphasis on combination therapies, mechanisms of resistance and the possible future impact of pharmacogenetics on clinical efficacy. This comprehensive review of targeted therapies will guide the reader on effective treatment as part of an integrated programme of patient management. In-depth review of available targeted therapies, covering all the main breast cancer subtypes. Addresses possible future development in combination therapies and the role of pharmacogenetics.
- PublisherClinical Publishing,an imprint of Atlas Medical Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleTherapeutic Strategies in ...
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClinical Publishing,an imprint of Atlas Medical Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byG.W. Sledge,J. Baselga
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.