Tarot Theory and Practice: A Revolutionary Approach to How the Tarot Works by Ly De Angeles (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $57.82Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.96+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $25.08Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.84Trending at AU $29.33
About this product
- DescriptionIn this groundbreaking book, Ly de Angeles shares her own original ideas on the nature of prophecy and using tarot to predict the future. Exploring quantum physics, free will, and fate, de Angeles poses a bold new theory, suggesting tarot can have an impact on your reality ...and your future. She also introduces Time, the god of tarot, and reveals insightful correlations between tarot and the Kabbalistic Tree of Life, astrology, and the four elements. Sprinkled throughout are exercises and personal case histories that illuminate these complex ideas.De Angeles also offers guidance for putting theory into practice, along with card interpretations and sample spreads. There's advice for handling the deck, timing events and giving accurate readings. Also included are tips for going professional: setting up a space, maintaining confidentiality, reading objectively and responsibly, communicating bad news, staying safe, avoiding burut, and much more. A professional tarot reader for thirty years, Ly de Angeles relies on word of mouth and her own reputation to bring in clients. She has been teaching the concepts in this book for over two decades. A Witch since the age of seventeen, de Angeles currently belongs to the Coven of WildWood Gate.
- Author BiographyLy (pronounced lî) de Angeles was first published in 1987, and she has had six books released worldwide to date. She has an international reputation as a psychic, teaches and lectures on many associated subjects, is an exponent of several martial arts and, currently, is an accredited Sensei in the art of Iaido, the Japanese art of the sword. Ly's main area of study over the past twenty years has been the history of the usurpation of indigenous people through invasion and subsequent colonization (mainly since the Roman Empire) and the history and mythology of Ireland and Britain in particular. She is known to be very outspoken on matters pertaining to the sustainability and guardianship of Earth and the rights of all species to self-determination. Ly has three adult children and a strong magical clan. She has lived in Byron Bay, Australia for the past 14 years. An initiated witch for over thirty years, she is High Priestess of the Coven of WildWood Gate.
- Author(s)Ly De Angeles
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/11/2007
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date29/06/2016
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width190 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.