All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces a new way to use the tarot. Discover how to promote healing in yourself through the use of mind-body techniques and visualisation with the cards. The tarot can reveal areas that are out of balance and uncover ways to support the healing process. Activities include ten original tarot layouts, tarot meditations for releasing the healer within, exploring healing as a lifestyle, breaking the pain cycle, contacting your healing guide, and developing psychic ability.
- Author BiographyChristine Jette (pronounced Jetty) is a registered nurse and holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in psychology. She is the Llewellyn author of Tarot Shadow Work, Tarot for the Healing Heart, Tarot for All Seasons and Professional Tarot. Christine lives in the Cincinnati area with her husband and three cats
- Author(s)Christine Jette
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/08/2001
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/01/2012
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.