All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTartine 3 is the only book that shows, step-by-step, via text and process photographs, how to make loaves of whole grain bread and whole-grain versions of favourite Tartine pastries. This book offers a truly invative approach to working with whole grain flours: blending different flours to achieve distinct flavours and textures, introducing new methods for sprouted and fermented quick breads and exploring alternative sweeteners and unique tenderisers in pastry. The crust, crumb and flavour of a Tartine-style loaf of whole grain bread is tably distinct from other whole grain breads.
- Author BiographyChad Robertson is one of the most renowned bakers in the United States. He was one of Bon Appetit magazine's Tastemakers of 2012 and he is regularly written about by top-rung journalists and culinary bigmouths.
- Author(s)Chad Robertson
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content Note150 food and atmostpheric photos
- Weight1406 g
- Width216 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.48
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.31
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $38.13
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.65
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.24
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.49
- AU $23.12Trending at AU $33.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.