All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith easy-to-follow instructions and stunning photography, this must-have collection features beloved classics along with some modern twists. Tarts are a classic French comfort food-simple to make, elegant to serve, and glorious to eat. Bringing together the very best recipes from all over France, these delicious, easy recipes are wonderful for intimate dinners but also a joy for entertaining a crowd. The book is divided into three sections: savory, sweet, and making dough. Most recipes occupy a single page with simple, clear instructions illustrated with one full-page photograph that displays the result like an objet d'art. Included are instructions for several types of dough, advice on ingredients and equipment, and tips for rolling, stretching, and baking a perfect crust. Recipes include such classics as tarte Tatin, tarte a la rhubarbe, and clafouti as well as invative new takes on stalwarts like rice pudding tart or a cheesecake tart. The savory section mirrors this approach with classics like quiche Lorraine and then includes some intriguing invations as well as other tartlike dishes such a pizzas, pissaladiere, and Alsatian flammekueche. Whether you're an expert baker looking to perfect your craft or a vice seeking to master the basics, Tarts is sure to become a treasured volume.
- Author BiographyFrederic Anton has received three Michelin stars and is currently the chef of the Paris restaurant Le Pre Catelan, where Christelle Brua is the critically acclaimed pastry chef. Chihiro Masui is a Japanese culinary journalist and writer who has published numerous books, including Astrance: A Cook's Book and Small Cakes.
- Author(s)Christelle Brua,Frederic Anton
- PublisherRizzoli International Publications
- Date of Publication19/04/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRizzoli International Publications
- Content Note130 colour photographs
- Weight1270 g
- Width254 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine30 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.