All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionTarzan Wore Chaps is a coming of age memoir. After surviving polio and an eye operation, a ten year old boy escapes into a world of imagination where Tarzan rules the escarpment, and witches lurk behind shuttered windows. Follow Woody as he makes youthful mistakes, and tries to come to grips with the adult world around him, unaware of the escalating Vietnam conflict a half a world away. Tarzan Wore Chaps is a book for the young, and the young at heart. Come romp dark alleys, and play hide-and-seek in a world before terrorism when children ruled the night.
- Author BiographyWoody Barlow was born in Kansas City, Missouri, and raised in Olathe, Kansas. I was educated as an engineering draftsman before serving two years in Vietnam with the United States Navy, and thirty-one years as an air traffic controller, and Operational Manager for the Federal Aviation Administration, Woody retired and eventually settled in Eureka Springs, Arkansas where he lives with his wife, Lynne.
- Author(s)Woody Barlow
- Date of Publication04/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.