All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionA beautiful book that evokes the character, spirit and ruggedness of the Tasmanian high country and the special qualities of the people who made a living from it. It tells the stories of more than twenty-five huts from the Central Plateau to Cradle Mountain constructed by stockmen, fur trade hunters, miners and adventureres and traces their fortune against a backdrop of changing social and ecomic conditions. Skilfully researched and written by Simon Cubit with remarkable illistrations by Des Murray, it is destined to become a Tasmanian classic.
- Author(s)Simon Cubit
- PublisherForty South Publishing Pty Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintForty South Publishing Pty Ltd
- Content Noteblack and white illustrations, colour illustrations, map
- Width310 mm
- Height240 mm
- Illustrator(s)Des Murray
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.