Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $51.99+ AU $11.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $51.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionFood sustains life. Since the beginning of time, it has underpinned our existence. Every day, in every country around the world, it continues to do so. While once food comprised the humble gatherings of hunters in caves, today it has been elevated to an obsession, loathed and adored, craved and crammed in equal measure. Some people eat to live, others live to eat. In an age where we consume up to 285 pieces of content just via social media on a daily basis, information needs to be easily accessible, quick to the point and captivating. This is the age of the infographic, where statistics, facts and kwledge are made easily available and understandable. Taste will explore the complex, colourful and at times controversial world of food, through a collection of thought-provoking, stimulating and beautifully-crafted infographics. Accessible and authoritative, it will cover everything you need to kw about food - from its origins to its consumption, weird and wonderful traditions, mealtimes and trends - as well as startling, challenging and unusual facts. Our content will have authority and wit, chart history and predict trends, and will be complemented by beautiful naturally styled imagery and fact-packed illustrations. From Christmas lunch to curry, pizza to Pavlova, and bagels to burgers, Taste will inform and inspire. Our readers will be information hungry but time poor. They want to eat good food, they want to kw good food, but they want it quickly and they want it w. They want to feel travelled without leaving home. It took love, care and attention to create but will ultimately be consumed in a matter of minutes by an eager foodie. Food is the one global language that always translates.
- Author BiographyLAURA ROWE, as the editor of OIive magazine, has been writing about food and drink in the UK for more than a decade. She's written for the Guardian's Word of Mouth food blog, Olive magazine, Lovefood.com, thewelshmenu.com and has edited the Guild of Food Writers Food Magazine of the Year (2013), Crumbs, in the South West for the past two years. When she's not eating and drinking her way around the country, she works as a home economist for top celebrity chefs, making the here's one I made earlier'. VICKI TURNER is a British designer, illustrator and maker with a passion for the natural world. She has recently returned from a few years of worldwide wandering, to work from her new studio in Devon.
- Author(s)Laura Rowe
- PublisherAurum Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAurum Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight975 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Illustrator(s)Vicki Turner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.