All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe Taste of Home Cookbook made its mark as the ideal reference cookbook for both beginner and seasoned cooks. The latest, revised edition of the bestselling cookbook, The Taste of Home Cookbook, All NEW 3rd Edition with Contest Winners Bonus Book, contains 1,600+ recipes and variations, half of which are all-new to the third edition. Of the new recipes, 150 are delicious light entrees that take just 30 minutes from prep to table-quick and easy healthy recipes for the time- starved. This latest version is revved up even more, with a bonus book containing 125 contest-winning recipes-guaranteed to be crowd-pleasers. As always, The Taste of Home Cookbook, All NEW 3rd Edition continues to help readers make their cooking experience a breeze with: A total of more than 1,600+ fabulous recipes and variations, all made from easy-to-find, everyday ingredients, all shared by trusted home cooks just like you More than 1,350+ full-color photos to showcase finished dishes and illustrate techniques Nutrition facts for every recipe, so you can quickly identify the recipes that meet your family's dietary needs At-a-glance icons that highlight recipe type slow cooker, grilling, time-saver, light, 2 servings and Cooks Who Care. Prep and cook times for each recipe Hundreds of tips, techniques, and how-to's from Taste of Home readers and the experts on our Test Kitchen staff Storage charts, buying tips and cooking charts 22 Chapters with easy-to-follow references and indexes. In addition to the alphabetical listing on the back of each chapter divider tab, there is a master alphabetical index at the end of the book. Plus, a comprehensive index organized by major ingredients, cooking techniques, food categories and recipe tips. Other special features, including the handy five-ring binder, which lays flat on your counter; two splash guards to keep your book's pages clean and safe from splatters and tabbed dividers for quick reference. Our guarantee that absolutely every recipe will work! Taste of Home Test Kitchen home ecomists have tested each recipe so that it will turn out perfectly in your own kitchen-every single time you make it!
- Author BiographyTaste of Home is a leading multi-platform producer of information on food, cooking and entertaining, serving home cooks with engaging media that capture the joy and comfort received from food made with love. Taste of Home publishes three magazines (the flagship Taste of Home-America's largest cooking magazine, with a circulation of 3.2 million-Healthy Cooking and Simple & Delicious); top- selling bookazines; newsstand specials; and popular cookbooks and e- books. Tasteofhome.com is a top destination for engaging audiences with kitchen-tested recipes, how-to techniques, cooking videos and lively community forums. Taste of Home is part of the Lifestyle Communities @RDA (The Reader's Digest Association, Inc.). Log on to Taste of Home to learn more. Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.
- Author(s)Taste of Home
- PublisherReader's Digest/Taste of Home
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReader's Digest/Taste of Home
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight2241 g
- Width250 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards
- Edition Statement3rd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.