All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of sublime discourses delivered between 1997 and 2000 in the U.S., Europe, and India encapsulate insightful analogies and lucid commentary on the essence of the divine teachings of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu and the saints of ancient India.
- Author BiographySwami Bhakti Ballabha Tirtha was born in 1924 in Assam, India. After completing his MA in philosophy at Calcutta University in 1947, he came in contact with his spiritual master, Sri Srimad Bhakti Dayita Madava Gosvami Maharaja. He was then initiated into the Gaudiya Vaishnava school of bhakti yoga propafated by Sri Chaitanya, the 15th century master of devotional ecsatsy. Since then he has been a full-time monk. In 1979 he became the president of Sri Chaitanya Gaudiya Matha, which has over 20 ashrams in India alone. Since 1997, Swami has traveled the world extensively, lecturing on the essence of divine love as experienced through bhakti yoga.
- Author(s)B.B.Tirtha Swami
- PublisherMandala Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMandala Publishing Group
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width138 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.