All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis cookbook constitutes a culinary exploration of the foods and wines of the Pyrenees region, whose mountains stretch from the beaches of the Mediterranean to the Atlantic coast. The author includes recipes from the Pyrenees' lowlands, which are kwn today as Catalonia in both Spain and France (Roussillon), Languedoc, Andora, the Midi Pyrenees, Aquitaine, the Basque country in both France and Spain, Asturias, Navarra, and Aragon. Each of the 86 recipes opens with a short narrative introduction that highlights the differences and similarities in the various cooking styles of this exciting culinary region that has been influenced by so many cultures. A separate chapter on wine summarises traditions that date back to the time of the Greeks and Romans and were kept alive in monasteries during the Middle Ages.
- Author BiographyMarina Chang
- Author(s)Marina Chang
- PublisherHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHippocrene Books Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight600 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.