All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn 2012, the Museum Tinguely in Basel mounted the exhibition Tatlin: New Art for a New World, the first comprehensive overview of the Russian pioneer in more than 20 years. An interdisciplinary symposium took place during the show, for which researchers from around the world were invited to reassess Tatlin's oeuvre. This volume provides transcriptions of the occasion, which was divided into six themed panels: Paintings and Counterreliefs ; Tatlin and his Contemporaries (with papers on Khlebnikov, Malevich, van Doesburg); Revolution, Architecture, Utopia: Tatlin's Tower ; Literature and Theater (with papers on the artist's set designs and works with Khlebnikov); The Flight of the Letatlin (on Tatlin's glider); and Perception of Tatlin's Oeuvre in the Twentieth and Twenty-First Century.
- PublisherHatje Cantz
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintHatje Cantz
- Width248 mm
- Height287 mm
- Edited byTinguely Museum
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.