All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNora Abbott risks her career at Loving Earth Trust on a film project to convince Congress to expand the Canyonlands National Park. But someone is desperate to keep the secrets of the land hidden. When her best friend and director of the film is found dead, Nora is convinced it wasn't an accident. Nora's Hopi kachina messenger has vanished and w it looks as though Cole Huntsman, the man she's finally allowed herself to love, has left her, too. As Nora uncovers an unlikely intersection of ancient Hopi legends, a secret polygamist sect, and one of the world's richest men, she is drawn deeper into danger. Her mother's surprising past holds the key to the clash of cultures, but will Nora put all the pieces together in time to prevent disaster? Set in the iconic red rocks of Moab, Utah, Nora races to discover what really lies beyond the stars.
- Author BiographyShannon Baker (McCook, NE) can often be found backpacking, skiing, kayaking, cycling, or just playing lizard in the desert. From the Colorado Rockies to the Nebraska Sandhills, the peaks of Flagstaff and the deserts of Tucson, landscapes play an important role in her books. She is a member of SinC, MWA, and Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers.  Baker was named the Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers 2014 Writer of the Year.  Visit her online at Shannon-Baker.com.
- Author(s)Shannon Baker
- PublisherMidnight Ink
- Date of Publication08/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleNora Abbott Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMidnight Ink
- Weight295 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $86.86Trending at AU $98.06
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.46Trending at AU $14.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.