All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.59Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionSuperb illustrated guide to the art of making handmade lace by looping and ktting a single cotton thread. Author describes the evolution of basic tatting elements and discusses how they can be regrouped in innumerable combinations to form traditional or original designs. For beginning and experienced tatters. Over 50 illustrations.
- Author(s)Elgiva Nicholls
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/1984
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleDover Knitting, Crochet, Tatting, Lace
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note24ill.
- Weight272 g
- Width165 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.