All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionTattoos are sexy, fashionable, and creative. This compendium features over 480 designs by the world's leading young graphic artists for tattoos that are new, different, and edgy.Little has appeared that explores fresh designs for tattoos by contemporary graphic artists and designers. Tattoo Art & Design corrects this with designs by over 60 of today's up-and-coming designers. They draw inspiration from diverse cultures and media, and bridge the highly graphic world of skin art and the exploding creativity in graphic design communities worldwide. Among the featured designers are Kinpro, Klaus Haapaniemi, Marcus Oakley, Rex Koo, Rinzen, Musa Collective, and Stapelberg & Fritz. The designs featured here shatter the conventional tion of the tattoo. Gone are hearts inscribed with names, anchors, Celtic harps, or tribal bands. Instead, the tattoo designs are based on Japanese anime characters, abstract art, hip-hop culture, and Day-Glo pop art in a palette of vibrant colors and elaborate shapes. These fun and playful designs will inspire a new breed of tattoo artist as well as the next generation of graphic designers.
- Author BiographyViction: ary and viction: workshop were founded by Victor Cheung in 2001 in Hong Kong to create vibrant visual experiences and to bring together diverse international designers.
- PublisherUniverse Publishing
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniverse Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings
- Weight1315 g
- Width170 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byViction Ary
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.