All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionThe entire process of a handmade Bulldog Frame was photographed and is presented here along with a detailed explanation of every step. The process of building a Tattoo Machine Frame is t simple, but it's t entirely difficult either. I have Machine Shop experience, and I have never received any Machine Shop training. If I can do it, so can you! The instructions within this book offer two different tube vise options and two frame variations for 1 coils and 1 1/4 coils. All the tools you'll need are covered and I finally take all the mystery out of Frame Geometry, once and for all!
- Author(s)Erick Alayon
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight214 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.